DeNami Amazon Store

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

DeNami Instagram

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Butterfly Toppers

Hi there! 

I hope your week has been going well thus far. I've been a busy little bee here at the DeNami office. In between planning for some upcoming things on the blog, I've been working on a few behind-the-scenes things as well. Oh, and let's not forget about prepping for the upcoming Q & A video that Nami will be going, along with the Fall/ Winter release! Here at DeNami we always have new, exciting things happening! 

Since today is the last day to take advantage of the 10% off savings for the Large Butterfly, I thought I would bring you one more sample. I once again challenged myself to create something other than a card. My item today: glassine bag toppers! It was super easy since the butterfly image is so large- the hardest part was choosing which colors I wanted to use!

 
Our glassine bags are great for packaging all sorts of things.I've packaged buttons, ribbons, stamps and candies so far. However, I'm fairly certain I'll be adding to that list in the future! :)

I hope you were inspired by today's post. See you tomorrow!

2 comments:

Tina M said...

Ohh Paulina, those are darling!! I'd have had to make a ton of them because I would have had to much trouble picking colors too!! :)

Lisa Elton said...

What a fun idea Paulina...very cute project!

Search

Follow Us

Follow Me on Pinterest

Followers

Join DeNami InTouch

enter your email address

Blog Archive