DeNami Amazon Store

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

DeNami Instagram

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Thursday, June 1, 2017

Facebook Live Videos and Wreath Card Project

Hi Friends,

About a month ago, I decided to do a Facebook Live Video and got a great response that I have since done four already. If you haven't been following us on Facebook, you can do that HERE.

In this video I show how to make your own wreath using DeNami stamps and the blossom stamps.





I started with DeNami's white card stock and stamped the background using the N130 Stitch Border to created a quilted background.




I then punched out a 3 inch scallop circle to use as the base for the wreath.




 I used the blossom in the set CL-GD011 Solid Rose Accents to stamp the wreath. I stamped them on opposite sides then filled in so that they were evenly spaced.




I then stamped the double leaves from the PF27 Whimsical Flowers Petit Fours stamp set in VF-082 VersaFine Onyx Black ink pad.




I colored the leaves with Tombow markers. 



Here is the card assembled and with the accessories I used. 








This angle lets you see the dimension that the wreath has. Note the pearl accents from the CL101 3D Lacquer. 




Hope you enjoyed watching the video and this tutorial. Please leave a comment to let me know you would like to see more.


Thanks for visiting!




2 comments:

SD pooja said...

Pretty card :)

Roxanna said...

Thanks for the live feed, that was fun!

Roxanna
roxxscott at g mail dot com

Search

Follow Us

Follow Me on Pinterest

Followers

Join DeNami InTouch

enter your email address

Blog Archive